RightMinder – Help
RightMinder is the worlds simplest and easiest elder care and aged care safety application available. However, there are a few points to note.
- GPS LOCATION
If GPS location is not available, then RightMinder will send the last known location to the Emergency Contact. If there is no GPS location logged, then a location will not be sent.
- Locating via GPS is not available when inside.
- You must enable permissions on your smartwatch and phone to allow RightMinder to read and send GPS information.
- Click here to learn how to set Wear OS smartwatch app permissions.
- SMS AND EMAIL SENDING
- RightMinder cannot check if an SMS has been sent on your phone. If you are unsure if the alert has been sent, then please trigger the alert again.
- If RightMinder sends an email to your Emergency Contact it relies on the email address of the Emergency Contact being correct and able to receive email.
- EMERGENCY CONTACTS
At the moment, the number of Emergency Contacts is limited to ONE. This will be expanded over the coming weeks.
- WATCHFACE In order for RightMinder to function, the RightMinder Watchface must be installed and active. When you install RightMinder for the first time, a notification will show on your Wear OS watch prompting an install. You must do this to receive the full benefit of the application.
- CONTACT US If you need any additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.