RightMinder ElderCare Alerts – Help
RightMinder is the worlds simplest and easiest Elderly Live Alove safety application available. However, there are a few points to note.
- GPS LOCATION
If GPS location is not available, then RightMinder will not be able to send this information. However, your emergency contact is given a Quick Call link to call directly.
- Locating via GPS is not available when inside.
- You must enable permissions on your iPhone to allow RightMinder to read and send GPS information.
- SMS AND EMAIL SENDING
- RightMinder cannot check if an SMS has been sent on your phone. If you are unsure if the alert has been sent, then please trigger the alert again.
- If RightMinder sends an email to your Emergency Contact it relies on the email address of the Emergency Contact being correct and able to receive email.
- EMERGENCY CONTACTS
At the moment, the number of Emergency Contacts is limited to ONE. This will be expanded over the coming weeks.
- APPLE WATCH RIGHTMINDER COMPLICATION
Please enable the RightMinder complication on your Apple Watch to have quick and easy access to send an alert or set up a Fall Detection period.
- CONTACT US
If you need any additional assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.